Electric Element Boiler, Low Voltage
- Compact and robust design
- Boiler and power cabinet are separated. Meets the Norwegian industry standard NEK 439
- Constructed in accordance with PED 2014/68/EU
- Very good regulation capacity and possibility for low load
- Steam and/or hot water
- Supply voltages: 230V, 400V and 690V
- Up to 18 barg design pressure as standard
The PARAT Element Boiler are delivered with output up to 5500 kW as standard, other sizes on request. With more than 40 years experience with element boilers, we have developed a robust, industrial electrical boiler. PARAT element boilers are compact and have very good regulation capacity, all the way down to 15 kW. The electrical boiler is delivered with up to 18 barg design pressure as standard, higher pressures can be delivered by request.
There are many benefits of electric boilers:
• No need for chimney
• Low maintenance costs
• No emissions that are harmful to the environment
• Low noise level in the boiler house
• Good regulation possibilities and low minimum load
Control/power cabinet are separated from the boiler body. This ensures low temperature and long life of the electrical components in the cabinet. The cabinet is built according to NEK 439, the control system is based on a Siemens SIMATIC S7 PLC with colour touch panel for local control.
Communication with the overall control system can be done with either analogue and digital signals, or with computer communication via e.g. PROFIBUS and MODBUS. The safety system is independent of the PLC system.
NEW! PARAT has developed a new compact version of this boiler type. This makes it possible to obtain the maximum power and at the same time undergo the 10,000 rule (pressure x water volume under 10,000).
|Transport weight (t)||1.7||2.2||2.5||3||3.2||3.5||4.5|
|Test weight (t)||3.2||3.7||4.5||5||5.5||7||9.5|
Dimension examples. Height measures without skid and valves. Measures exclude the Control/Power cabinet that can be placed separately.